Thursday, July 16, 2009

feelings of discontent

I wrote something here, but I decided that I'd rather keep it to myself. Haha, sorry. So this entry that was originally supposed to be a little longer will not be as long.

I feel overwhelmed with everything. Anything and everything, you name it. Much is expected of me, and I feel so unprepared. Unqualified. Unworthy. But all I need is You. That's it.

Today I had a midterm. It's weird being back in school. Anyways, I felt compelled to write a little about my faith. But I think my professor is kind of anti-religion. Hopefully my grade doesn't suffer :(

I need more time. No, I have enough time. I need more discipline to manage my time. Where I'm at right now does not make me happy. Not one bit. Time to pick up the slack!

Lifehouse - Storm

2 comments:

  1. hi eric! i hope you did well on your midterm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I need more time. No, I have enough time. I need more discipline to manage my time."

    i like that line
    thanks for the motivation yo

    ReplyDelete