Sunday, June 14, 2009

random

It's 4:49 am. I should definitely not be awake, since I have graduations to attend in the morning. But I just came back from shooting around with Eric Park. And I felt like writing. Some things on my mind:

* Seniors are graduating(ed). You are appreciated!
* Some of the juniors are graduating(ed). I'm proud of you guys. Seems like not too long ago when we were still awkward with each other a couple of years ago.
* I love SD weather.
* For some reason every time I drive down to SD I think about my dad alot. I miss him.
* It's not a good feeling when you're up so late that the sky starts to brighten as the sun rises. Not like in a 'I am going to watch the sunrise' way, but more like in a 'hey, it's another reminder of a sleepless night' kind of way. Usually happens when you pull an all nighter studying I guess. But I love those birds that are awake with you. They chirp away at starting like about 3-4am. It almost makes it worth it, staying up that late just to hear those birds. Freaking birds.
* I wish my body wouldn't fall apart. What happened to those days when you could run around all day without worrying about stretching, cramping, or injuring anything? Kids seem so indestructible.
* Peter is sleeping next to me ever so peacefully. He was snoring but he stopped.
* I was reminded today about how I am such a fool.
* Only Jesus knows. Only He can understand.
* Summer session is starting soon.
* Lakers. Kobe Bryant will NOT be denied his 4th ring. Bye, Dwight Howard!

Sorry for the randomness. I need an extra blog for these random pointless entries for myself haha.

7If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
John 15:7

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE listening to the birds chirp tooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy beat me to it.

    I was just about to say that. I love the birds chirping.

    ALso, Kobe got his ring. :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are all crazy. When I pull an allnighter, I HATE the birds. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hate the birds. It's a very "eff my life" feeling...knowing that your paper's due in 3-4 hours and you've written a page.

    And Summer Session can only mean two things:

    1. Let's have fuunnn!
    2. MACBOOK! :)
    (I'm going back on Wednesday night or Thursday morning...so let's get it Thursday morning.)

    ReplyDelete